OSCE Mission to Serbia, Youth Focal Point, and first OSCE CiO Special Representative on Youth and Security (2015-2016)
Psychologist in the human rights world. Enabler. Digital savvy. Advocate for a lifelong learning, media freedom, gender equality and meaningful participation in decision-making processes. Active citizen driven by conviction that all people can have a say in society shaping and that wider change starts from the inner one.
Feb 2015 – on going OSCE Serbia Chairmanship-in-Office OSCE Germany Chairmanship-in-Office OSCE Mission to Serbia Special Representative on Youth and Security of the Chairmanship-in-Office; Youth portfolio (Human rights and Non Discrimination section)
- Project Assistant (G5)
- Senior Programme Assistant (G6)
- Youth Focal Point
2011 – 2016 Press officer/ Campaign manager/ Board member/ Alumni since 2016 in European Youth Press (EYP), network of young media makers.
Nov 2012 – Nov 2014 Communication coordinator; Project manager / Alumni Council member since 2015 in National Youth Council of Serbia (KOMS).
Feb 2012 – July 2012 Author in Regional “Radio 5”.
2010 – ongoing Trainer, facilitator, lecturer in CSOs, youth wings of political parties, professional associations, institutions.
2010 – 2014 Editor in chief; online psychologist in Mladi 018 – grass root e-magazine for youth.
2009 – 2014 Journalist; Member of the core team in International youth web magazine WAVE.
Dec 2011 – Nov 2012 Intern psychologist in Military Hospital Nis
Jan 2008 – Jun 2009 Media coordinator/Author of e-bulletin and publications in European houses in South and Southeast Serbia
- European houses in South and Southeast Serbia: “European houses in South and Southeast Serbia: successful story”
- “OSCE, Serbia, security: youth also have a say”
- Best thesis 2011, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs/UNDP: Transactional analysis and women victims of domestic violence (Serbian): http://bit.ly/1lT2gr6
- European Young Journalists Award 2009, European Commission (follow up: workshop facilitator of the EYMD2010 edition on the topic of new media in relation to EU-integrations process)
- Individual Performance Award 2019, OSCE Mission to Serbia
- Member of the Grand Jury of ‘European Youth Award’ 2012, 2013 – assessment of European projects designed to contribute to MDGs through digital space
- Member of the Jury of ‘Mladgrad’ award 2013, “Civic initiatives” annual awards for outstanding contribution to community
- Member of the commission for project proposals evaluation for the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Republic of Serbia (2018, 2020)